Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gevalia Coffee Bean Chat - Take 2 - TODAY!


I'm re-posting this from last week.  Due to technical difficulties, this didn't happen last week, but it's definitely on for 10 a.m. EST TODAY!  Details below...

Hey guys!

I'm doing something for the very first time...I'm going to take my lunch break from work early tomorrow and host an hour long chat over on Gevalia Coffee's Bean Chat facebook page.

If you're interested in joining, just go to Gevalia's Facebook page (click here), and on the left hand column side, under their profile picture, click on Bean Chat.  The chat starts at 10 a.m. EST, but I think the chat will be open starting at 930 a.m..  I will be talking about lots of different thrifty home improvement topics and sharing some of my projects on there.

Yes, if you know me in real life, it's relatively humerus that I'm doing this.  I don't even have a facebook account.  I made one for Kara's Korner just so I could login to do this.  But hey, I'm always up for trying new things!

Oh, and as an added perk, they're giving away three bags of coffee to bean chat participants!  So if you have any questions you'd like for me to answer (live), or just love coffee, head over there and check it out.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!


If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment or subscribe to the feed reader to get future posts delivered to your reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails