Friday, January 28, 2011

Winner of CSN $35 gift card!

The winner is...

Comment #20 was : Aphrodite's Mortal Friend (ME) , who said...
I am a firm believer in having the master bedroom look and feel awesome- makes the day nicer to end and start if you like your surroundings- Stopping in from Trendy Treehouse New Friend Friday- and so YEA I'm following you now. Hope you stop by my place soon ;-)

Congratulations!!!  You'll receive an email from Caitlin with the CSN promo team shortly!

Thanks everyone for participating, and for showing me my list really isn't THAT abnormal!!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Off to the nursery I go...

If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment or subscribe to the feed reader to get future posts delivered to your reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails