Friday, August 27, 2010

No Project Reveal

This week I did something I never do...I acted like a 28 year old without any kids and had an old friend over for dinner and wine....on a Tuesday.  If I hadn't had her over, I'd have my big project that I've been working on for the past 10 years a long time now finished and ready to show you.  I don't love it yet, but it's not in the dumpster either.  That's progress from Monday.

Chris started school this week and I already miss him.  Sigh...one more semester...we can do it!!

I've received quite a few sweet emails and notes from you guys this week.  Chris has also been pretty sweet this week.  Does everyone around me think I'm on the brink of a nervous break down or something?  Work, fundraising, training, and building / crafting have all kept me quite busy and semi drained over the past few weeks, so maybe it's starting to show.  I really appreciate the compliments and sweet comments you guys leave...it really makes my day!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  Look for my big project blog next week!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I'm glad that you took some time our for you and a friend! = )

    Looking forward to the project reveal!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails