Saturday, April 10, 2010

More Space Cadet

Just because I got a new phone, doesn't mean that I'm going to be any less absent minded with it.

Chris: Ha, what the heck is your phone doing in Kodi's closet?
Me: Hahaha, I must've left it there when I gave him treats before we left. Oops!

Few hours later...

Me: Babe, have you see my phone?! I can't find it!
Chris: I already told you, it's in Kodi's closet.
Me: You just LEFT it there?!?!
Chris: Yeah, if I moved it, I might forget where I put it, and then I'd get blamed for losing it. This way, I know where your absent mindedness left it.

Chris 1, Kara 0.




P.S. The closet door was closed when I first walked in.

2 comments:

  1. And then you lost it on the porch either right before or right after this, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't lose it on the porch, I left it outside on the walkway when I was spray painting the pavers! And the pic was prior to that...I left the phone outside on the walkway overnight!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails