Monday, February 15, 2010

MIA

I just wanted to type up a quick post apologizing for being MIA over the past week. Chris and I went out West on our ski trip last week, and I boycott the computer at all costs when I'm on vacation.

I'll blog about our ski trip later on in the week. We had a ton of fun with Chris's cousin Jennifer, and her husband Brett. I came home with a cold and a bruised bootay, which for those of you that know me, isn't surprising at all. Days like today are when I'm very grateful that I work from home. I don't feel like explaining to everyone at the office why I'm sitting on a pillow!

Happy Monday everyone, hope you guys had a good weekend and a great Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you saw? Have a question? Got a suggestion? Leave me some comment lovin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails